Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline wbrwbr2012  
#1 Posted : 10 July 2012 16:09:03(UTC)
wbrwbr2012

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for the great application. Since it seems that I have no rights to post on other forums, I have to post an issue here. I apologize if it bothers you.
I am Chinese. So when I play with Smath, I'd like to insert text region with Chinese words. But every time I enter a Chinese word, I always get the text region with the words doubled after clicking the Enter key. For example, I want to input the words "中国", so I switch to use some Chinese word input method, after choosing the correct words in the input method panel, I hit the "Enter" key, and Smath gets "中国中国". Hope I have explained the issue clearly.
Thanks very much.

Edited by moderator 23 April 2016 12:13:47(UTC)  | Reason: marked as fixed

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline wbrwbr2012  
#2 Posted : 23 April 2014 05:20:30(UTC)
wbrwbr2012

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Perhaps I'm the only Chinese person on the forum. I am still annoyed with this issue. So I tried to find the solution. Accidentally I get one post from other forum. It has nothing to do with Smath. But I'd like to give description.

Inherit a custom control from the Control class, and overload OnKeyPress event, When you enter text using Chinese input method,the OnKeyPress event will be triggered twice. The reason is that after the OnKeyPress treatment, there is no set for e.Handled = true;
This attribute value indicates whether you get and handle this event. If not set, the system will trigger the event again.

Hope this help.

thanks 1 user thanked wbrwbr2012 for this useful post.
on 23/04/2014(UTC)
Offline Davide Carpi  
#3 Posted : 23 April 2014 14:00:12(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 873 post(s)
Hello, wbrwbr2012

I've reproduced your issue with the on-screen keyboard and I've added the bug in the BTS (Bug Tracking System) as SS-125

To augment the visibility of this bug you can vote it (you need a new registration in the BTS, violet button on the top of this page)

Best regards,

Davide

Edited by user 20 May 2016 22:37:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline Noah  
#4 Posted : 23 November 2015 03:43:45(UTC)
Noah

China

This bug is still exist on Windows 8/8.1/10 when I use Microsoft IME to input Chinese.
Smath Studio version:0.97.5737