Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline poweric  
#1 Posted : 02 September 2015 00:54:49(UTC)
poweric

Groups: Registered

After inserting several drawings (.JPG files) into my SMath page, I was surprised to learn that I could not delete them. I can select them, move them around, but I can't delete them. When right-clicking on the image, or using the Edit Menu, "Delete" is "grayed" out. Is this a "bug", or is something that I am missing?

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.

Offline Davide Carpi  
#2 Posted : 02 September 2015 01:05:47(UTC)
Davide Carpi

Groups: Registered, Advanced Member
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 1329 time(s) in 875 post(s)
You can't use these options when the object (the image region) is focused (left click inside it); I think this is congruent because someone may think to delete pixels or regions of the image (however a feature not implemented).

You can delete it if you select the object (click on the canvas, hold the mouse button down an drag the pointer over the object(s)); in this case both the ways you have tried are available (context menu or "Edit" menu).

Edited by user 20 May 2016 21:05:22(UTC)  | Reason: marked as solved

If you like my plugins consider to support SMath Studio buying a plan; to offer me a coffee: paypal.me/dcprojects
Offline poweric  
#3 Posted : 02 September 2015 03:24:56(UTC)
poweric

Groups: Registered

Thank you!

Selecting the picture object the way you suggested, left mouse click and drag over object (object turns blue), allows me to delete it. So, just treat inserted picture blocks like text or math areas.

Solved