Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mkraska  
#1 Posted : 29 October 2019 00:09:25(UTC)
mkraska

Groups: Registered
Germany

Was thanked: 1124 time(s) in 721 post(s)
I am looking for an efficient method to change the text font in the interactive handbook to the new default Arial.

A neat solution would be to write a batch conversion script. However, this would cost me some hours of writing and testing. Therefore, it might be an option to just select all (Ctrl-A) and then select Arial. It seems that this affects text regions only. Compared to the required manual re-formatting (removal of spurious line breaks etc) this would be just a few clicks.

My question is: can this be recommended? Or do I have to expect silent Arial formatting of math regions which might pop up in later versions? That would be very bad. If at all, I would change math font to Times New Roman, as in standard math typesetting.

Martin
Martin Kraska

Pre-configured portable distribution of SMath Studio: https://smath.com/wiki/SMath_with_Plugins.ashx

Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your SMath Studio Forum forum account. New Registrations are disabled.